Sunday, February 26, 2006

Just when I thought I 'd heard everything......

As you may have read recently I took parts of the Muslim world to task for their frightening PR machine for blaming all the world's ills on the Jews. Just when I thought I would never get shocked by another accusation along came this beauty.
Apparently, Hasan Bolkhari, an adviser to the Iranian Education ministry on mass media has stated that the cartoon 'Tom and Jerry' was a Jewish conspiracy. Read that again in case you are still in shock.
Bolkhari said that the cartoon was part of a Jewish attempt to portray mice as clean and loveable in reaction to the Nazi propaganda films which portrayed Jews as mice. “The mouse is very clever and smart,” Bolkhari said in a televised seminar on film last week monitored by the Middle East Media Research Instuite. “Everything he does is so cute. He kicks the poor cat’s ass. Yet this cruelty does not make you despise the mouse. He looks so nice, and he is so clever...This is exactly why some say it was meant to erase this image of mice from the minds of European children, and to show that the mouse is not dirty and has these traits.”
I wonder what could possibly top that? Mickey Mouse never ate Porky Pig so I guess that must have been a plot to subconsciously make non-Jews not eat pig thus allowing Jews to take over the world. Ok, I guess I'll never be a great Jewish conspiracist.

No comments: